♥ 10 ♪

So I find a reason to shave my legs, each single morning So I count on someone on Friday nights to take me dancing again to church on Sundays. To plant more trees, and someday think of kids, or maybe just save a little money...

You're the one I need, the way back home is always long, but if you're close to me I'm holding on You're the one I need, my real life has just begun, cause there's nothing like your smile made of sun.

In the world full of strangers you're the one I know
.-



So I learned to cook and finally lose and I finally lose my kitchen phobia, So i've got the arms to cuddle in when there's a ghost or a muse that brings imsomnia.


To buy more thongsn and write more happy songs, it always takes a little help from someone .


You're the one I need,
the way back home is always long, but if you're close to me I'm holding on You're the one I need,nothing like your smile made of sun In the world full of strangers you're the one I know.-

You're the one I need, you're the one I need. With you my real life has just begun,
You're the one I need, nothing like your smile made of sun .-
my real life has just begun, cause there's

Nothing like your love.



No hay comentarios: